Recovery Centers of America at Danvers
E00109 – Human Resources Generalist
WE ARE EXPANDING OUR TEAM!
RCA is currently expanding its Danvers facility with the opening up 2 new units!
In 2013, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) announced a goal: Save one million lives from the disease of addiction. We’re working fast and hard to fulfill that promise, with over 11 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that’s why we tailor our treatment for each patient and offer specialized programs for patients with trauma and multiple recurrences, as well as programs for older adults, first responders, and more.
We believe in the power of local treatment, because families are a huge part of the treatment and recovery process at RCA. Our family program rebuilds, restores, or strengthens family relationships.
Our curriculum, resources, and evidence-based care were created to help patients not just achieve recovery, but maintain it for life. All of our services and treatment are delivered by clinical expertise – that’s where you come in.
* Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; assists with the preparation and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
* Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
* May monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
* Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
* Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
* Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
* Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
* Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
* Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed
* Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
* This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
* Bachelor’s degree in human resources of related field
* 3+ years’ experience working in the HR field
* SHRM certified professional or other HR field certification preferred
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS and payroll databases
* Communication: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles, and ability to choose appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences.
* HR Expertise: Understands all aspects of the practice of human resources to help determine which questions need answering and the ability to respond to those questions.
* Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, taking into account the values of RCA and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
* Achievement Motivation: Sets high standards and objectives
* Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.