Website Recoverycoa Operations
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
N00369 – Food Service Utility
Position Overview: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and utensils clean and orderly. The Food Service Utility will also assist in running of the food during meal service, along with dining room organization. During off peak hours, the Food Service Utility will assist in other kitchen related tasks.
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as needed.
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a service environment preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- People interaction skills.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a supervisor that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Technical Proficiency: Applies the technical knowledge and skills required in order to achieve the expected outputs.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend time engaging with patients and members of the RCA team.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is required to stand for several hours; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.